1 lb boned chicken
1. Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and marinate for half an
hour with marinating sauce (1 tb of egg white, 1 1/2 tb cornstarch,
and 1 tb soysauce).
Fry in lukewarm oil until the meat becomes white and then drain.
2. Heat the pan with 3 tb of oil and saute scallion, ginger,
mushrooms, water chestnuts, carrot, green pepper. Then put in the
chicken cubes and add the seasoning sauce. Turn up to high heat. Stir
and pour into bird s nest.
3. Bird s nest: Cut the potatoes into thin shreds.
Run through cold water, drain, and dry. Place into a bowl and mix
with 1/3 ts salt, 1 cup of cornstarch. Then place potato shreds in
one strainer and press upon it another strainer and submerge both in
very hot oil. Deep fry about 4 minutes until golden brown. Drain and
take the bird s nest out from the strainer.
4. Shred and deep fry some green vegetables or shred some lettuce
and place under the nest for decoration.
Posted by [COOKIE LADY] from Pei Mei s Chinese Cook Book Volume II
by Fu. Pei Mei Printed by Chiu-Yu Printing Co, Ltd (1974)
Also see ...
*** See instructions at end if using the optional ingredients. Cut chicken into 1/4" wide slices. Melt the butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Saute the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the chicken and keep warm. Deglaze the pan with the champagne. Add the (Upload by user)
Preheat oven to 425. To prepare crust, combine 1 cup baking mix and water until soft dough forms; beat vigorously. Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured surface. Knead 5 times. Follow directions accordingly for crust. To prepare filling, heat broth in a saucepan. Add po (Upload by user)
Preheat oven at 425 after first and second rise. Mix tomato sauce, oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper; reserve. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over crust; spread tomato sauce mixture over top. Top with chicken. Sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake uncovered until crust is (Upload by user)
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water according to package directions; drain. Saute onion and bell pepper in butter until onion is clear and tender. Stir in soup, mushrooms, pimento, wine and basil. Lay half the noodles in a 9"x 13" baking dish; top with half the sauce (Upload by user)
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses. Pull off and discard lumps of fat. Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry. Brush skin with butter. Place chicken, breast up, on a rack in a 12 by 15 inch roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, in a 375 degree oven until (Upload by user)
On a plate combine the bread crumbs, cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Spread the flour on a another plate. Beat the egg and water together in a shallow bowl. One at time, coat the chicken breasts with flour, then dip in the beaten egg, finally roll them in the cheese mixt (Upload by user)
* The Chicken Breast should be skinned, boned and split and weigh about 12 to 14 oz. ** The sticks of cheddar cheese should measure 5 X 1/2 X1/2 inches each. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++ Combine the flour, salt and p (Upload by user)
Prepare rice according to directions or your desire. Set aside. Cut up the chicken into small chunks and cook through, either on the stove top or the microwave. You can either cook it and then cut it up, or cut it up and then cook it. Chop onion and peppers into small pieces (Upload by user)
Combine the broth and the vegetables in a large sauce pan. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Melt the butter in a Dutch oven over low heat. Add the flour, stirring until smooth. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. br (Upload by user)
* 4 med (12 oz total) boned skinless chicken breast halves For filling, in a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the 1/4 c yogurt, chives, parsley, and pimento. Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap. Working from the center to (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, breast, rolls, ,
1>. Cut a large "X" across one side of each pouch of vegetables. Place pouches cut side down in an 8 inch square baking dish. Microwave on high eight to ten minutes. Set aside. 2>. Place celery in a 1 cup glass measure and cover with plastic wrap. Mocrowave on h (Upload by user)
TAG: minutes, chicken, ,
Saute onion in butter until translucent. Add chicken breasts and cook until chicken is just done (juices run clear). Remove and set in a large baking dish. In a large measuring cup, mix soup (10 oz can, Campbells) and milk and stir to remove the lumps. Pour over chicken in b (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, serve, ,
Place each chicken breast half between waxed paper and pound very thin with a mallet or rolling pin to form a "cutlet". Be careful not to pound holes in the meat. Place 1/3 cup cheese in center of each "cutlet"; sprinkle with oregano. Fold sides over to seal (Upload by user)
TAG: place, chicken, stuffed, ,
1) Mix the soups, milk and the rice, and pour into a 9"x13" baking pan 2) Split the chicken breasts into 4 equal parts and place them on top of the soup mix... Season with the salt and pepper and whatever else you prefer... 3) Bake in a 300ø ov (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, ,
1) Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper, then brown in a skillet in the oil for 10 min. on each side, drain... 2) Combine pie filling, wine, lime juice, brown sugar, and spices in a bowl and mix well... 3) Arrange chicken in a microwave safe casserole, and (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, ,
Chop chicken into 1" squares. hat oil in a wok. Stir fry chicken over a high flame for 2 minutes. Add minced chili and Chili Nam Yuey. Stir fry for a few seconds. Add wine, minced ginger, salt and sugar. Mix well. Add hot soup stock. Cover the wok and simmer for 5 minutes. (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, minced, ,
TAG: chicken, strainer, drain, place, ,
Permalink--> In : Recipes - Chicken