3 oz 90 g cooked long grain rice
1. Mix together the rice, pineapple, banana, grapes and lemon juice.
2. In a small bowl combine the sultanas, coconut yoghurt, mayonnaise
and chili powder if using. Add the chicken and rice mixture stirring
well to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve garnished with lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
Preparation 10 minutes.
Also see ...
In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup butter over low heat, stir in 1/3 cup lemon or lime juice, Italian seasoning, 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, garlic, dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle each side of chicken halves lightly with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill skin si (Upload by user)
Sprinkle salt and pepper over washed and dried chicken. Set aside. In a small bowl, make Caribbean paste by mixing together sugar, 2 tablespoons of the rum, lime juice, lemon pepper, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; set aside. Plac (Upload by user)
I love Puerto Rican Food!... It s usually simple, yet rich with lots of cilantro and garlic!!. Enclosed are examples of 4 dishes that can be simplified to taste. I always add mucho mas cilantro, peppers and garlic with fresh ingredients (I never used canned foods). I pr (Upload by user)
Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Salt and pepper chicken and cook in skillet over med. heat for 8 10 mins, or til pieces have begun to brown. Place in a med. bowl, let cool, and cut into small strips. In the same skillet, melt marg. Add onion and garlic. Skim (Upload by user)
1. Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki marinade in a shallow bowl for 30 minutes. 2. Preheat a clean barbecue to medium grilling heat. 3. Brown the faces of each bun in a frying pan on the stove. Keep the pan hot. 4. Cook the bacon in the pan until crisp, then set aside. 5. b (Upload by user)
1. Marinate the chicken in the teriayki marinade in a shallow bowl for 30 minutes. 2. Preheat a clean barbecue to medium grilling heat. 3. Prepare the sauce in a small bowlby mixing the mayonnaise with the paprika, cayenne pepper, curry powder, and salt. 4. Grill the chicke (Upload by user)
PLACE FLOUR IN A MIXING BOWL and slowly pour in the beer while mixing. Add the egg white, pepper and desired salt and mix well. Taste for salt and pepper and add if desired. Cover the bowl and set aside for 30 minutes before using. Combine onions and oil in a small Dutch ove (Upload by user)
Heat 1/2 to 1 inch oil in large heavy skillet. Beat together eggs, milk and TABASCO sauce. Dip chicken pieces in mixture and cover well. Mix flour, cheese, parsley, salt and oregano together in paper bag. Shake chicken pieces in bag until thoroughly coated. Place in hot oil (Upload by user)
Blend cream cheese, blue cheese, butter and dash of nutmeg. Form into 6 ovals, then roll ovals in swiss cheese. Chill at least 1 hour. Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper. Spread each piece with 1/2 tsp mustard. Put 1 cheese oval in center of each brea (Upload by user)
Pound out chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper until thinned. Put a tbs of cheese in center each chicken breast & roll up & secure with a toothpick. Roll the chicken breast in butter, then in bread crumbs. Place in a microwave dish & cook on high for 6 t (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, breast, ,
In a bag, coat chicken with 1/4 cup flour. Bone chucken in Dutch oven in hot oil; remove and set aside. Drain drippings, except 1 tsp, from pot. Saute 1 Tbsp flour and garlic in drippings 30 seconds. Stir in next 10 ingredients starting with chicken broth and ending with red br (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, minutes, simmer, ,
1 lb Chicken ; breasts cubed 1 ts Salt 1 ts Cornstarch 3 Green peppers cut into : 1" : Sauce 2 TB Soy sauce 1 TB Soybean paste 1 TB Sugar 2 TB Rice wine vinegar 1/2 ts Salt Mix the above ingredients well and set aside. Cook chicke (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, minute, sauce, ,
Lightly brown nuts in vegetable oil in large non stick skillet over medium heat, about 3 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon. Saute onion and garlic in skillet for 2 minutes. Add chicken; saute until golden, about 8 minutes. Add broccoli, 3/4 cup broth and soy. Simmer, covere (Upload by user)
TAG: minutes, skillet, broccoli, chicken, ,
* Boned and skinned ** Or bouillon cube dissolved in water Slice breasts horizontally into very thin slices and cut into inch squares. Place on tray. Prepare vegetables, removing ends and strings from pea pods, slicing mushrooms, green part of onions, and the bamboo sho (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, ,
Mix the salt and flour. Cut chicken into small pieces; dredge in well in flour mixture. Let stand for 15 minutes in flour mixture. Mix the milk and eggs. Remove chicken from the flour mixture and place in the egg mixture; let stand for 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the e (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, mixture, flour, cashew, ,
Swirl oil around bottom & sides of heated wok. Add salt & chicken, stir fry 2 minutes over high heat. Add pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, & chicken broth. Cover & cook 2 3 minutes. Gently stir in cashew nuts, monosodium glutamate, and sugar. Mix cornstarch wi (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, cashew, ,
TAG: chicken, ,
Permalink--> In : Recipes - Chicken