Put the chocolate in a blender on high for 6 seconds (or so). Scrape
the sides of the blender with a knife. Add the water and blend on
high for 10 seconds. Then add the yolks and liquer/coffee and blend
Meanwhile, beat the egg ehites to stiffness.
Fold the chocolate into the egg whites. Pour mousse into cups or
into the graham crakcer crust. It makes about 4-6 servings.
Break the crackers into a blender and blend into crumbs. Place the
crumbs into a bowl. Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and add the butter
and mix. Press into a pie plate and chill before adding filling.
I cheated and bought a Keebler shell. I brushed it with egg white and
baked it at 350 for 5 minutes. I guess you could do that with this
crust, never tried.
Your standard toll-house chocolate works fine for the mousse but the
Ghirardelli chocolate made my knees weak! I also used anisette
instead of rum.
You should have seen my kitchen! Flour and chocolate EVERYWHERE! At
least I got to lick the bowl
Recipe By : Jessica Chaiken <[email protected] GALLAUDET. EDU>
Also see ...
You need a 9 1/2" flan pan with a removable bottom to make this spectacular looking dessert. PASTRY: Combine flour, icing sugar and 1 melted square chocolate. Cut in 1/2 cup softened butter (with pastry blender or in food processor) till mixture resembles coarse crumbs, br (Upload by user)
TO MAKE CRUST: Process chocolate wafers in blender or food processor to make 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs (or place wafers in plastic bag and crush with rolling pin). Combine crumbs with butter and vanilla; stir until blended. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9 inch tart (Upload by user)
Soak cherries in 1/2 cup brandy and place in freezer. Melt 5 ounces semisweet chocolate over hot water. When cherries are frozen, dry on paper towel and quickly dip, one at a time, into chocolate, swirling around by stem until completely covered. Chocolate will harden almost br (Upload by user)
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler, SLOWLY, over hot, not boiling water. Combine water, sugar and vanilla and cook syrup until it reaches 230 degrees on a candy thermometer. Set syrup aside and let it cool to a warm temperature around 125 degrees. Meanwhile (Upload by user)
Combine chocolate, brandy and 2 tbls water in medium bowl and set over nearly simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from water. Stir in butter until blended. Let cool. Whisk egg yolks with sugar and remaining 4 tbls water in small metal bowl. Set bowl in pan of nearly (Upload by user)
Batter: Grease Tiara pan (do NOT flour) Add eggs, water & oil to cake mix, blending on low until moistened, then on medium for 2 minutes. Place 3 1/2 cps of batter in the pan (you ll have batter left over to bake cupcakes) Bake the cake at 350 for 21 24 minutes or until (Upload by user)
1. Prepare mix and bake according to directions. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Place on serving platter. 2. Spread cake with the 1/3 cup ice cream topping. Chill till needed. Set aside. 3. For the mousse, in a small saucepan melt semi sw (Upload by user)
1. Prepare SPONGE CAKE (see below). 2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved (mixture must be clear). 3. Stir together sugar and cocoa in large cold bowl; add whip (Upload by user)
Mousse: Melt chocolate in medium bowl over hot water set over low heat. Stir until smooth. Remove from water. Whisk egg yolks with 4 Tbsp. sugar and water in a small bowl. Set bowl in a pan of simmering water. Heat, whisking constantly, until mixture reaches 160 degrees. Re (Upload by user)
1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand a few minutes to soften. Set over low heat, cook stirring constantly until dissolved. Remove from heat. Add cocoa; stir until dissolved. 2. In a food processor, combine gelatin mixture, ricotta cheese, and c (Upload by user)
TAG: chocolate, serving, ,
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender container. Process on high for 1 minute. Pour into serving dishes. Chill until set. Top with whipped cream. strongServings: 4/strong (Upload by user)
1) Melt butter in double boiler, stir in combined coffee and hot water, then chocolate & sugar. Stir until smooth. 2) Sifted dry ingredients into 3 lots. 3) Place melted ingredients into electric mixer bowl and gradually beat in dry sifted ingredients individually. 4) Ad (Upload by user)
TAG: chocolate, ingredients, smooth, ,
Several hours (up to 24) ahead, combine the raisins and the rum in a small bowl, cover tightly with plastic and set aside to soak. Break the chocolate into pieces and process in a processor until ground very fine. Heat the creme Fraiche to the boiling point, and with the mot (Upload by user)
TAG: chocolate, raisins, mixture, mousse, large, whites, hours, soaked, process, ,
In a 1 or 2 cup glass measure, heat together chocolate chips and milk in microwave oven on high 45 50 seconds, or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Add vanilla and corn syrup, then blend well. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until thickened to (Upload by user)
TAG: chocolate, frosting, ,
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 F. Lightly butter twelve 1 1/8 by 2 3/4 inch (3 ounce) muffin cups and the edges surrounding the cups. 2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In an (Upload by user)
TAG: chocolate, muffins, chunks, center, ,
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan or line with paper liners. Sift flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl. Add brown sugar and pecans. In another bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla, butter, and melted chocolate. Stir dry mixture into wet mi (Upload by user)
TAG: chocolate, ,
TAG: chocolate, mousse, blend, blender, ,
Permalink--> In : Recipes - Dessert