4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 thin slices prosciutto
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chicken broth or dry white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350=B0.
2. Pound the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper or plastic = wrap to flatten. Remove the paper.
3. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Dredge in the = flour; shake off the excess.
4. In a heavy large skillet, melt the butter with the oil over moderate = heat. Brown the chicken breasts about 2 minutes per side or until they = turn a light golden color. Transfer the chicken to a shallow buttered = baking dish.
5. Place a slice of prosciutto and a slice of fontina cheese on each = chicken breast. Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan and drizzle chicken = broth over all.
6. Bake, uncovered, in the 350=B0 oven for 10 to 20 minutes or until the = cheese is melted and lightly browned and the chicken is no longer pink. = Serve at once.
Also see ...
Permalink--> In : Recipes - Cheese