1. Season 1 cup flour with thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon
pepper; coat chicken.
2. Brown chicken in butter in a large skillet.
3. Remove chicken; set aside. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic to
skillet; saute 5 minutes.
4. Gradually blend chicken broth with 2 tablespoons flour.
5. Stir broth mixture into skillet with tomatoes, parsley and salt and
pepper to taste; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Arrange chicken, vegetables and sauce in a covered roasting pan;
bake in preheated 375 F. oven 30 minutes, or until chicken is
7. Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon salt to rapidly boiling water;
gradually add noodles so that water continues to boil.
8. Cook noodles, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender;
drain in colander.
9. To serve, arrange half of chicken, vegetables and sauce on
10. To save the other half:
....a. Cool quickly the remaining half of chicken, vegetables and
sauce; freeze in freezer container.
....b. When ready to serve, defrost and place in casserole; heat,
covered, in preheated 375 F. oven 45 to 60 minutes, or until
....c. Serve over 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked according to
directions given above.
Also see ...
peanuts, stir for 30 seconds, remove Add some oil, garlic and ginger, stir Add chicken, stir momentarily Add the 8 jewels (onions first, bok choy leaves last) Add sauce, let it begin to bubble, thicken Serve, PRONTO! CHRISTOPHER NEILL (CTCH95C) *Esentials..things you ALWAYS (Upload by user)
* Use this sauce on broiled fish fillets or on poached chicken. To cook any firm fleshed white fish: brush with melted margarine and broil until fish flakes easily with fork usually takes only 5 minutes for a 1/2 inch thick fillet. SAUCE: 1. Chop the dill and parsley (Upload by user)
Measure 1/2 cup salsa and drain. Beat together with cream cheese and set aside. In a 11x7" baking dish, combine remaining salsa and enchilada sauce; reserve 1/2 cup sauce. Stir in the rice and set aside. Pound the chicken breast halves to about 1/2 inch thickness. Spoon (Upload by user)
Mix all ingredients and marinate two whole chicken which have been cut in half. Marinate several hours in refrigerator. Grill chickens slowly until done. Copycat for El Pollo Loco Recipe By : strongServings: 4/strong b (Upload by user)
Briefly simmer the cut up chicken in a deep sided skillet, keeping pieces in single layer without crowding them, until the meat appears milky white and the juices run clear, no longer pink. Allow to cool in the broth, uncovered, while you prepare the basting sauce. Arrange t (Upload by user)
*Note Chicken breasts should be cooked and shredded. Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced. Combine stock, lime juice, oregano, basil, pureed chipotle and bay leaf in stockpot. Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Bring to boil. Simmer 15 minutes. Add shredded chicken, (Upload by user)
1. Bring 7 cups of water to boiling, add pasta chicken package, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas, at the end, for the amount of time recommended on their package. 2. Mix soup mix with 1/2 cup of water. Pour into pot while stirring, and simmer 5 10 m (Upload by user)
Poach chicken in broth or water for about 20 minutes. In salad bowl combine vinegar, juice, and mustard. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in chives and tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Add chicken and rice to dressing. Toss well. br (Upload by user)
Place chicken in baking dish with fitted cover. Sprinkle with herbs. Salt and pepper as desired. Place garlic cloves in and around the chicken pieces. Baste chicken and cloves with olive oil and white wine. Cover and bake one hour at 375F. The cloves of garlic are great spr (Upload by user)
Disjoint the chicken wings; discard tips (or save for stock). Combine soy sauce, sherry, minced ginger and garlic in a large bowl; stir in chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken; reserve marinade. Heat oil in large skillet over mediu (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, skillet, wings, ,
Start with the filling: Place the chicken in a saucepan. Add water to cover. Add the garlic, carrot, bay leaf, parsley and half the onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover. Simmer until the chicken is tender (about 30 minutes). Let cool in the broth. Remove the meat from (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, cheese, aside, onion, cover, enchiladas, cream, minutes, broth, tortillas, mixture, shredded, remove, place, combine, remaining, ,
Prepare linguine according to package directions except omit salt. Drain; keep warm. Cook mushrooms & celery in hot margarine till tender. Stir in cornstarch. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Cook & still till bubbly. Stir in cheese till melted. Stir in chicken and spinach. (Upload by user)
TAG: linguine, ,
1. Make the red pepper sauce first, combine tomato sauce, paprika, 1/4 cup dry red wine, grated ginger root, red pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and allspice. Set red pepper sauce aside. 2. In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot oil til onion is tend (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, sauce, pepper, pieces, onion, ethiopian, ,
In a skillet over medium heat, in hot margarine, cook chicken for 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Spoon off fat. Stir in soup, water and pepper. Heat to boiling. Add broccoli. Reduce heat to low. Cover, simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is fork tender a (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, broccoli, ,
Preheat the oven to 350. Wash the chicken and pat it dry inside and out. Place the lemon in the cavity and place the chicken in a small roasting pan. Cut one clove of garlic in half and rub over the breast skin. Bake the chicken for 20 minutes; add 1 1/2 cups broth and bake br (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, garlic, minutes, place, juices, ,
thinly cut chicken into 2 inch strips. If doing veggie version, cut veggies into thin strips. Grind together red chili peppers, lemon grass, and kaffir lime leaves. Heat oil and saute pepper mixture for three minutes. Stir in coconut milk and cook for two minutes. Add chiche (Upload by user)
TAG: tomatoes, minutes, mixed, chicken, ,
TAG: chicken, noodles, serve, sauce, vegetables, skillet, minutes, ,
Permalink--> In : Recipes - Chicken