5 lb chicken parts (see notes)
1. Place chicken parts in a large pot, cover with the water and bring
to a gentle boil; skim foam as it rises.
2. Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, and simmer 3 to 4 hours.
Skim foam occasionally.
3. Strain stock through a cheesecloth-lined colander or wire-mesh
sieve. Cool to room temperature. To use broth immediately, blot up
liquid fat from surface by touching the globules lightly with a paper
towel. If you re not using it the same day, refrigerate; spoon off
the fat when it solidifies on the surface.
4. Store in refrigerator for several days, or freeze up to 8 months.
Makes 16 cups.
Recipe By : the California Culinary Academy
Also see ...
In a large nonstick frypan, place butter and melt over high heat. In a shallow dish, place flour; add chicken and turn to coat well. Place chicken in frypan and cook, turning, about 5 minutes to brown on both sides. Stir in onion, mushrooms and any unused flour. Reduce heat to (Upload by user)
Bake shells according to package directions. In med skillet over med hight heat, heat oil. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook until browned, stirring ofter. Set aside. Pour off fat. Add gravy, juice, thyme and veggies. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to low (Upload by user)
In a large pan, combine the water and bullion cubes, and bring to a boil. Add rice, onions and salt, boil 10 min then remove from the heat. Place into casserole dish, place chicken breasts on top and pour salsa over the chicken breast and rice, cover. Place into prehea (Upload by user)
Although this REAL BBQ it is an easy way to cook a whole chicken on a gas grill! And you thought gas grills were for those fat, white legged guys you see in the neighborhood every Sunday burning steak. This recipe is so simple that I always wonder why those "Famous (Upload by user)
Skin and bone chicken; slice 1/2" thick. In large skillet, heat clarified butter on medium high. Add chicken slices and saute 3 5 minutes, until they start to turn brown. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 350. Peel, pit, and thinly slice avocado. (Upload by user)
Layer beef in large buttered casserole. Wrap a slice of bacon around each breast. Place in casserole. Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and mushrooms thoroughly. Pour over chicken, spreading evenly. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F for 2 1/2 hours. Take off cover the la (Upload by user)
Crush garlic. Chop peppers. Slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into slices 1/8 inch thick. thinly slice chicken (or, if using tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes) Heat oil. Add garlic and stir fry until light brown. Add eggplant and chicken (or tofu) and cook for five to seven minu (Upload by user)
: marinade: 3 ts Soy sauce 3 ts Rice wine or dry sherry 4 ts Corn starch : Marinate for a half an hour 2 md Green peppers cut into 2 md Yellow onions diced 1/2 c Straw mushrooms 2 Bok choy diced 1/3 c Water chestnuts sliced 1/3 c R (Upload by user)
1. Season 1 cup flour with thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; coat chicken.&20; 2. Brown chicken in butter in a large skillet.&20; 3. Remove chicken; set aside. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic to skillet; saute 5 minutes.&20; 4. Gradually blend chicken b (Upload by user)
peanuts, stir for 30 seconds, remove Add some oil, garlic and ginger, stir Add chicken, stir momentarily Add the 8 jewels (onions first, bok choy leaves last) Add sauce, let it begin to bubble, thicken Serve, PRONTO! CHRISTOPHER NEILL (CTCH95C) *Esentials..things you ALWAYS (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, ,
* Use this sauce on broiled fish fillets or on poached chicken. To cook any firm fleshed white fish: brush with melted margarine and broil until fish flakes easily with fork usually takes only 5 minutes for a 1/2 inch thick fillet. SAUCE: 1. Chop the dill and parsley (Upload by user)
TAG: sauce, chicken, finely, ,
Measure 1/2 cup salsa and drain. Beat together with cream cheese and set aside. In a 11x7" baking dish, combine remaining salsa and enchilada sauce; reserve 1/2 cup sauce. Stir in the rice and set aside. Pound the chicken breast halves to about 1/2 inch thickness. Spoon (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, breast, sauce, ,
Mix all ingredients and marinate two whole chicken which have been cut in half. Marinate several hours in refrigerator. Grill chickens slowly until done. Copycat for El Pollo Loco Recipe By : strongServings: 4/strong b (Upload by user)
TAG: pollo, ,
Briefly simmer the cut up chicken in a deep sided skillet, keeping pieces in single layer without crowding them, until the meat appears milky white and the juices run clear, no longer pink. Allow to cool in the broth, uncovered, while you prepare the basting sauce. Arrange t (Upload by user)
TAG: pieces, chicken, ,
*Note Chicken breasts should be cooked and shredded. Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced. Combine stock, lime juice, oregano, basil, pureed chipotle and bay leaf in stockpot. Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Bring to boil. Simmer 15 minutes. Add shredded chicken, (Upload by user)
TAG: grams, chicken, ,
1. Bring 7 cups of water to boiling, add pasta chicken package, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas, at the end, for the amount of time recommended on their package. 2. Mix soup mix with 1/2 cup of water. Pour into pot while stirring, and simmer 5 10 m (Upload by user)
TAG: chicken, water, cream, ,
TAG: stock, chicken, ,
Permalink--> In : Recipes - Chicken